When starting a new project, you don’t want to waste time, money, or effort building a product that won’t meet the expectations or your clients. For this, it is necessary to quickly validate the business hypothesis and to decide the initial product features with the whole team.
In this book, Paulo Caroli shares the recipe for the To The Point technique: a sequence of quick and effective activities to understand and plan the creation of lean products, based on the concept of minimum viable product.
Start your next project with great success!
To The Point is a technique for understanding and planning incremental deliveries of MVPs. The technique organizes ideas and resources in a model that seeks to find out the main purpose of the product, considering the users’ journeys to perform incremental deliveries of viable products. As a cookbook, presented as a step-by-step sequence of quick and effective activities, the technique will enable your team to:
- Describe the vision of the product
- Prioritize product goals
- Describe the main users, their profiles and their needs
- Figure out key product features
- Understand levels of uncertainty, effort, and business value by functionality
- Describe the most important users’ journeys
- Create an incremental product delivery plan, driven by the MVP concept